Stainless Steel Horizontal Liquid Storage Tank
|FOB Price:||US $1,500-4,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,500-4,500/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MCT-1000
- Automatic Grade: Manual
- Customized: Customized
- Temperature Control: Digital Temperature Control
- Material: Stainless Steel 304
- Process: Thermal Processing
- Application: Milk, Yogurt
- Capacity: 100L to 10t
- Shape and Orientation: Vertical or Horizontal
- Origin: Wenzhou China
Milk Cooling tank(Vat)
App: Milk storage, milk collection,milk transporting
30º C ~4º C (less than 3 hours)
1. Used as liquid storage tank, liquid composing tank, temporary storage tank and water storage tank etc.
2. Ideal in field such as foods, dairy products, fruit juice beverages, pharmacy, chemical industry and biological engineering etc.
Structure characteristics of the storage tank:
1. Made of single-layer stainless steel structure.
2. Materials are all sanitary stainless steel.
3. Humanized structure design and easy to operate.
4. Transition area of interior wall on tank adopts arc for transition to ensure no dead comer of sanitation.
Configuration of storage tank:
1. Quick open manhole.
2. Various types of CIP cleaners.
3. Fly and insect resistant sanitary breathing cover.
4. Adjustable triangular bracket.
5. Dismountable materials input pipe assembly.
6. Thermometer (According to customer requirements).
7. Ladder (According to customer requirements).
8. Liquid level meter and level controller (According to customer requirements).
9. Eddy-proof board.
Storage and transprot milk tank can cooling large area of the inside pot surface, utilizing the automatic computer control system to observe and operate, which can quickly lower the temperature to 4º Cand keep to this constant temperature, that prevent from the growth of the bacteria.
Pictures of Milk storage tank:
Wenzhou wanyuan food machinery factory——Milk storage tank
Here below the milk cooling tank specification
|Effective volume||(D*H) Dimension of tank||(H) Total height||Diameter of inlet&outlet|